An unknown young girl teached me, about Global warming and its affects .

Nov 26, 2009

Today i have got a message to my mobile, normally i used to delete this kind of messages because of the senders are unknown, some ads. But the displayed subject tag addressing me as a brother. Curiously i have opened that. I am rewriting all are in below.

Dear Bro / Sis
I want to say something to you regarding Global Warming. By the next 25 years our earth will become 5 degrees hotter than it's now. Our himalaya glaciers are melting at a rapid rate. So all of us lend our hands to fight Global Warming. " Plant more trees - Don't waste water - Don't use or burnt plastic". Being an educated please don't this message without forwarding.

By your loving sister

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP